Francesca Burns,Fashion Editor at Vogue UK, announced on twitter the launching a teen edition named Miss Vogue.
Editor Alexandra Shulman told Vogue.co.uk: ”All of us are really excited at the opportunity to create a slightly different Vogue for this readership. We know how much that they love the magazine and so I wanted to produce something that would have bespoke content for a younger audience.”
Miss Vogue will be included as a supplement with the June issue of British Vogue and launches May 6th 2013.This is Conde Nast’s first venture in the United Kingdom teen market.
Other international youth focused publications are:
Teen Vogue in America, Vogue Girl in Japan and Korea, Vogue Bambini in Italy, Vogue Niños in Spain and Miss Vogue in Australia
- British Vogue to launch Miss Vogue (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- Vogue U.K. to Launch Teen Vogue U.K., Only With Better Name (nymag.com)
- Vogue Plans ‘Miss Vogue’ Spinoff For Youngsters (businessinsider.com)
- British Vogue are launching Miss Vogue magazine (contactmusic.com)
- Attention, Brits! Teen Vogue Is Jumping Across The Pond (refinery29.com)
- More Proof That Young Girls Are Fashion’s New It Group: British Vogue To Launch Teen Edition in May (stylecaster.com)
- Vogue UK’s Little Sis, Loewe’s Blogger-Inspired Bag Line, and Vanity Fair’s New List (fashionologie.com)